Monday, January 7, 2013

Bean-isms


Liam,

You are beginning to have "real" conversations and they are hysterical and cute all at the same time. My teacher self knows that you understand more than you let on, but sometimes what comes out of your mouth still surprises me! Here are a few of your first interactions:

Nov. 11th weekend (not quite two):
1. We were away with your grandparents and you wanted to hold Grace on the couch. You sat up real tall and after we set her up in your arms, you looked at me, Daddy, MomMom, and Papé and announced quite frankly, "Take a picture!" We pulled out the cameras quick and snapped this one. <3
2. You were looking for a puzzle that you had completed earlier. "Where puzzle go?" you asked. "It's in the other room, by your toy box," I replied. A few minutes you came running back in with it screaming, "I found the puzzle! I found it!" This was cool to Daddy and me because it was the first time you initiated a complete sentence with correct articles and pronouns and everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment